Rice Cakes with Dark Chocolate
Madame Butterfly

Rice Cakes with Dark Chocolate

Rice cakes are always a fabulous little crunchy snack when you are peckish. With this rice cake you actually get more chocolate than rice as we decided to go all in on yumminess! 60% dark chocolate awaits you and the remaining 40% are pure wholegrain rice. Not only do you get a scrumptious rice cake that makes the angels sing. You also get fiber and cocoa butter which fill up your stomach and make your blood sugar go less crazy compared to a plain rice cake. Of course, organic and fair-trade!

  • Product Info
  • Contact Us


60% dark chocolate* (cocoa mass*, cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, emusifier: soy lecitin), 40% wholegrain rice*.
*= Organic.

Might contain traces of milk, sesame seeds and hazelnuts. 

Net Weight: 120 g
Shelf Life: 12 months
EU/Non-EU Agriculture

Nutrition per 100 g

Energy 1990 kJ/475 kcal, fat 22 g (of which saturated fat 12 g), carbohydrate 60 g (of which sugars 26 g), dietary fiber 6,1 g, protein 6,3 g, salt 0,01 g.
FS Product no.: 03542
Download data


Main Office
Food Solutions A/S
Stavneagervej 22
8250 Egå

CVR Nr.: 28115687

E-mail: info (@)
Kontakt medarbejder direkte

Tel.: +45 7022 6229
Fax: +45 7022 6231

Telephone Opening Hours
Monday - Thursday: 08:00 - 16:00
Friday: 08:00 - 15.30